04 Ocak 2014

Blackhour 2011 Age Of War

Blackhour

Age Of War


2011 Afterwind Records

01 Everything Dies
02 Age Of War
03 Land Of Uncertainity
04 Suicide And Comfort
05 Salvation
06 Subliminal Control
07 The Hourglass
08 Crucifix


EVERYTHING DIES


AGE OF WAR

Enter my world of the black dreams of chaos
Stand up to the beast in the hearts of men
Screams surround the mountains of flesh
Amongst the misery, the ignorant lives on

Their lies blind us all, and the fear rules the pain in us
Take my peace, come take us

Beneath the skies the earth cries
And the rivers of blood crawl through sea
The shadows of death hanging above
Invading the souls of the free

Breath through fire and deny your existence and
Scream in the flames for the light is gone
Courage and will ends within the fields of fear
Forgotten forever, soaked in our ignorance and tears

They say we die young, the spirits are mortal
Close my eyes, take me

Beneath the skies the earth cries
And the rivers of blood crawl through sea
The shadows of death hanging above
Invading the souls of the free


LAND OF UNCERTAINITY

Steer them inside right through me, knives of my fate
Soul that sinned of silence, ready to embrace
No reason left for me to sit and wait for my time to come, I'm surrounded by
Countless bodies rotting yet to see the light of day

Every waking hour we dig our graves deeper, no hope left to live

Silent suicides the consequence of this darkness we brought upon us,
In my land of uncertainty

Stuck in my head like a nightmare, faces from my past
Death to my loved ones, life became my misery, set me free

Every waking hour we dig our graves deeper, no hope left to live

You curse me in my land for the last time, done being a product of society,

This time you die!


SUICIDE AND COMFORT

Colors fade in a place hard to reach
Until the only picture left is black and blurry
Knees feel weak they shake all strange
A notion of bitter truth sweeping away
Why am I not surprised, I'm in too deep

Is it too late?
Dark must consume all that's inside, turn me on and leave me blank

Temptation, rush of emotion
Fly to escape and stare right feel it rushing closer
Plunge into the deep oceans, two never ending minutes of fame
A part of me begs to stop, the other wants to let go
Why am I not surprised, I'm in too deep

Is it too late?
Dark must consume all that's inside, turn me on and leave me blank

Numb to the core, faced down i lay on the ground
Is it all u have to offer? Yet numb is better
I feel them come for me, i hear them getting closer
All the shit i leave behind i feel unfulfilled
But i escape into red with one last breath
Of my life i resent nothing goodbye


SALVATION

As night falls around me
I watch life seeking shelter
The cold breath feeds my fear
Staring into the sky

We crave for mortal needs
Alone we hold the shade
Repent the hold of death
We die to live again

Break free chains that enslave your soul
Claim your right to salvation

Crawl in my veins
The truth lies to me itself
Read the signs of pain
As the words shiver out of me

Face their lies, cry no more
Embrace the world beyond, you're not alone

The dawn peels the dark away
We are slaves to silence
Save all humanity
Shed no blood to waste


SUBLIMINAL CONTROL

Terrorists everywhere i see
Our saviors march closer everyday
Weapons of mass destruction
We keep and intend to abuse
Save us from ourselves

My brothers are who need to be killed
Kill them all, peace prevails
Fight fire with fire mother you tell me
Red white and blue we cowards bow to you

Mother television i will give in
All the secrets u exposes to keep me safe

Mother television stop these thoughts in my head
Brainwash me with pictures and hopes filled with lies

One sick and twisted family we are
Nation directed by the unholy one eyed priest

Sworn our souls to annihilate
Piece by piece we tear each other apart

You showed me things so beautiful mother
Then plant a seed of fear
Distraction wont let me see the real enemy
Innocence u take away everyday
Blinded by my will to see the truth
Hypnotized my brain, sacrifice my youth
Taught me to be my own worst enemy

Mother television i wont give in
Sick and tired, figures and numbers, hallucinations
Locked inside an asylum that is my head, i close my eyes to feel what's real
Every breath is a tortured by your incest way

One sick and twisted family we are
Nation directed by the unholy one eyed priest

Drowning pool of faithless hope
God's chosen ones tear each other apart

Now that i hear enemy's footstep on my door
Surprised to see i served them far too long


THE HOURGLASS

Once we witnessed a storm
Rise and fall, illusion of greatness
Mystery deceived our eyes,
Blood and gore with vengeance in sight

Confused we wandered
Seeking peace
Divide and conquer

A voice from a distant land
A mist of cold and dissent
To tame us all
And rise again

We travelled through time
We saw the great ones fall
Grace and strength together

Stare at stars
Glare till they fall apart
Sacrifice
Revive us

The wise man spoke to us
Oh keep your faith
Believers in ignorance

Saw them rule us all
Saw them crawl
Divided they fall
Together they stand

Jihad is the only option we have left
Dignity or what's left of it to be saved
The leaders we follow are filth
Time for scum to be slayed

Lost souls wander for shelter from
Skies that rain fire
Forsaken in a land of broken dreams
Time is not on our side


CRUCIFIX

Obsessed with our destruction
Bounded by the circle
Figures that haunt the dead
There's no confusion
Last breaths that you take
Remind me of the time you fell to pieces

Your time is running out
There's no escaping me

Tied to the core you can't break free
Forsaken and abandoned you wait
Demons that feed on your flesh
Here to bleed you dry
Last hope of salvation lost
And it's too late to switch sides

Your time is running out
There's no escaping me

This hell to another we share the same fate
Tears you won't shed numb your pain
This hell to another we trace
What sets us free is a promise empty

Hiç yorum yok: