12 Ocak 2014

Frostagrath 2013 A Journey Of Infinite Sorrow

Frostagrath

A Journey Of Infinite Sorrow

2013 Visionaire Records

01 A Journey Of Infinite Sorrow
02 The Passage Of Helplessness
03 Screams Of Dying Souls
04 In Cor Silva
05 Buried Among A Bloodsheded Shrine
06 A Solitary Death In The Lost Pathway


A JOURNEY OF INFINITE SORROW

Through The gates of time, I am imprisoned
Standing among the ruins of my devastated Life
Watching my mistakes one by one
Sorrow carving a scar over my skin

I lament for a life
where dreams turned to dust
A Life of pain, a life of eternal Night
Sorrowful Memories hunting this place

A Shelter From my grief, i can not find
A journey of infinite sorrow awaits
In this tourned, weeping, cold Forest
Death is the only thing that awaits!


THE PASSAGE OF HELPLESSNESS

Among the forest
Of One thousand Tear.
Standing their a path
Where no light is near.

Misty is the way
As my thoughts
Only shadows,
Misery is all that brought
In The silence one fact is revealed
The true face of life will prevail

Hunting in the woods, illusions of woe
That Destroy the inner conscious
Trapping The soul in a vortex of dreams
That once turned to grim

Oh an awful ease
Surrounding me in this freeze!
Throatning my shade
I Just can't breath

The illusions hold the mirror of existence
The mind power can't show resistance
No one can escape from This emptiness
Drowning in hopelessness, rendering helplessness

Never shall have forgiveness
Never shall have forgiveness!!


SCREAMS OF DYING SOULS

Instrumental


IN COR SILVA

In midnight, Screams and howls raise
Break the silence of the dead lands
The wind whispers,
"In the heart of the forest,
Thou shelt find a cure;
A relief of the ease"

Amidst the whispers,Screams raise above
The closer to the heart the lower they get
No life in this forsaken woods,
Only the illusions of the mind can imprison the soul.

Le lacrime del dolore si uniscono con l'oscurità della foresta
Rendendo l'anima, una gabbia di una lancia mille.
Un' anima una volta dimenticata, è ora Tormentata.
Nessuno può aiutarla, ed ormai nessuno può risuscitarla...!

Shattered dreams, shattered hopes
Flow in this atmosphere
Wounded souls, broken lives
Lies within this Grim

Lost is the soul,
Forsaken is the life
Sentenced to death,
In Cor Silva!

Lost is the soul,
Forsaken is the life
Sentenced to death,
In Cor Silva!


BURIED AMONG A BLOODSHEDED SHRINE

I See my body, I can't find a cure
These sad falling leaves are my everlasting tears
The pure light of moon reflects the scars
Of my unholy cursed pain

I Go Down To the grave, with only hatred in my veins
For this cursed fate, I took a razorblade and cut my veins
Wanting only to bleed to my eternal death
The rain finally fall to cover my grave
To let me drown in This bloodshed shrine.

Darkness came,curtained the place
No sign of life out in the landscape
No Ray of hope will ever take me away
I am all alone, Darkness embrace my shattered Soul

Among this obscurity take me away!
Take me away!


A SOLITARY DEATH IN THE LOST PATHWAY

A Frozen world where hope dies
Along the lost pathway
A Lonely soul shall vanish
Spirits Of solitude whisper

" Words Perish into dust
Promises unkept
Thou shelt feed your lust"

" The world is dived into darkness
Oblivion is what it was meant
the only virtù here is blindness "
A life lived in agony,in torture
Doesn't Worth it.

" Just take the knife
and the next thing thou will see
Is a cure of all ease "

In the silence of the solitary path
The red rivers of the helpless soul disappeared
As the existence of life Along this obscure..

As the existence of life Along this obscure...

Hiç yorum yok: