04 Ocak 2014

Scream 1996 İnleten Nameler (Demo)

Scream

İnleten Nameler (Demo)

1996

01 Shit To Shit
02 Pogo Stage
03 Fascist Act
04 Chaos Pose
05 Introduction
06 Love Or Leave


SHIT TO SHIT

Why? - No answer
What? - You don't know
Who? - Who cares
Hell - You'll see
Haeaven - Pink & over
Devil - Yourself
Mum - Ask your dad
Dad - Master of all
So break the chain
I just wanna care & show my ass
I can't tell my feelings is anyway

So; You'll die
No chance you'll die
You'll live but you'll die

Do! - I wan't do
Go! - Where shell I?
Die! - It makeds you happy
Destroy! - It's your nature
Obey! -  The rules
Build! - I can't
Child will grow

Mum - damn in other words
So leave your home
I just wanna care & hang myself
I can't tell my feelings is anyway
I gonna break it
No chance you'll die
You'll live but you'll die

Shit to shit
You're livin'in this big blue shit


POGO STAGE

We're on the pogostage
We're going to fly all day
Let's jump together my friend
Over all the mutherfuckers under stage
Feel the air inside of you
Thank the people they hold you
Let's go again to pogostage
Let's fly down again
We are lunatics
It's about midday now
We haven't got tired yet
But there's some blood under stage
Someone must have kicked another's ass
Hey, friend where are you
I think, something happened to you
But you're in the ambulance
I can't believe my eyes
I kicked you...


FASCIST ACT

We don't want you cop anymore in our world in peace
We don't need your fascism in our punky brains
We really hate your fucking glashing red-blue lights
Just fuck off from here cause we're gonna kick your ass

We hate you
We'll kick you
We don't need
Your fascist act

We don't want you fuckin' media in our world in peace
We don't need your fascism in our punky brains
We really hate your fuckin lies god damn states
Just fuck off from here cause we're gonna kick your ass
We don't need your fascist act


CHAOS POSE

Sometimes I think this world is not a real world
But it's just computer game
I have no friend or little sweat a funny pet
I'm a virus character
Can you see the forget boy
Hit between my eyes
It was easy for you wasn't it
Game over
Sometimes I can't realise
It I'm free or I'm just a slave of willie
Am I only dreaming about my faith
And is it the truth of my see?
I don't know what you know
And I don't want to know
You're fuckin' my mind
With you fuckin' mind


INTRODUCTION

You said it's early today
To talk about my personality
I know I can't understand you
But it's clear that - you can't me
You don't know I have a terrible life
But the solution is easy
Introduce yourself with the real me
You can't escape from reality
Introduce yourself with real me
I said the solution is easy
Introduce yourself with the real me
Everyday I try to tell
But you're never understood
The sight of my thoughts is my face
That's the real me, but you can't see
You mustn't be my enemy
Cause you're my family but the way shows like that
I believe in anarchy not the ekzotic version of you thoughts
You can't escape from reality
Introduce yourself with real me


LOVE OR LEAVE

Instrumental


Bas Gitar: Mete Burubatur
Elektrik Gitar: Alperen Gözel
Vokal: Emre Soylu
Davul: Bora Özdemir

Hiç yorum yok: