12 Ocak 2014

Fatal Nation 2006 Suicide Is The Easiest Way Of Solving Problems... But Not The Best (Demo)

Fatal Nation

Suicide Is The Easiest Way Of Solving Problems... But Not The Best (Demo)


2006

01 Sentence
02 Dark Room
03 Decision
04 Die For Your Lie
05 Fatal Wish
06 Insufficiensy Of The Hate
07 Lord Of Another World
08 Unanswered
09 Never Surrender
10 White Coal


SENTENCE


DARK ROOM

Dark room, I'm alone, just darkness nothing else
Feelings are like stone, it nothing inform me
Only fear creeps, it wants to seize me
I struggle with it but it's stronger than I
Cold comes, covers me, I'm already like ice

Pain leaks inside me, destroys all cells of me
I'm turn into rock that crumbs on small-sized parts
Oh God tell me what the hell is going with me!
Over and over it happens with and
I cry into blind emptiness
These sounds, these mounds that come from the nowhere
Make feel myself under the press

I can't run from, from my fears, from my pain, from my tears
I have to struggle with all negatives
Cause I haven't another way to avoid this

Over and over it happens with and
I cry into blind emptiness
These sounds, these mounds that come from the nowhere
Make feel myself under the press

I wait for sun ray
My force - this is my way
I must to disperse
Cause I've no patience else

Decision - isn't escape
Decision is solve all of them
My mind is with myself
I want to find exit from dark room!


DECISION

I seek myself and I found failures
Follow me, don't leave me
Accompanied my way
From my birth till the end

I don't believe in these naive promises
Full up from this bull shit
How long we have to wait?
When will our time come?

We must make our decision!

So what do you expect from your false masters?
Well-being? Welfare?
You everyday wait for
The reason of your life!
We all were told for centuries that
Destiny depends from us
But how can I control it?
If it's not belong to me!

So, I stay by myself!
I choose only real
Form of my existing
And ignore all falsity

You take a part in all elections
Give your voice, but for what?
We all are like blind kittens
Don't now about the truth!

I have to do my own decision
For myself, my future
And what is your next step?
Decision of your life!


DIE FOR YOUR LIE

The world is full of liars and one of those are you
A man without an honor, dark emptiness fills you
Your mind is soaked by bitterness, depravity manages you
Your poison soul and cold eyes deprive the dignity of you

Hours through hours your time passes in useless
This nonsense have covered you
I will be your judge, you will not avoid it
And I'll punish you for your lie!
Die! Die! Die! Die for your lie!
Die! Die! Die! Die for your lie!

All stretch to your hand but you don't want take this
Your pride doesn't allow it you
And don't play with me-fire, because I'm a justice
And my condemnation is - Die!

But you don't listen to me, my words don't excite
Contrary to prohibition your lie
I promise to you it will not pass so long time
And I will judge you for your lie!

Die! Die! Die! Die for your lie!
Die! Die! Die! Die for your lie!

One more time!
Ask you be reasonable, don't fill yourself by sins
You soul full of poison and lie
Your time is over and now you are helpless
The moment of punishment comes!

Die! - My cup of patience is full
Die! - My sacred duty calls
Die! - Justice will learn out you
And nothing will stay without punishment


FATAL WISH

Time that
I spent with my soul
Was bright
But not for long
Till that
Moment of exposure
When I
Lost my correct way

He is the scariest dream of night
Is the eclipse of daylight?
That wanna take my light soul from me

I hate
That day when I did
Mistake
Of my destiny
I made
Reckless, madness deal
With him
Whose name is devil
He is nightmare of my life
Is the splinter of my heart
That hurts me everywhere every time

Over and over I blame myself for that
When I sold my unique soul for my wish
I chose that easy way that execute my wish
But I had to pay for it very stiff price
And now when I helpless and filling deceiving
I understand that game that he played with me
I get my old wish, but now what for I need it
When I lost the dearest thing that ever I had,
Ever I had

My god help me I ask you so much
I 'm your trespasser protect me from my fear
Devil wanna take my bright soul from myself
I don't wanna lose dearest thing I ever had,
Ever I had

Time has
Come and I have no
Way for
Avoid my verdict
Still fight
With the forces of dark
But deal
Has my signature

So, don't make deal for your soul
If you wanna have control
Above your invaluable life


INSUFFICIENSY OF THE HATE


LORD OF ANOTHER WORLD

Your world is not fair with you, you are like a slave in small cage
People that surround you every time long for cause you damage
I feel your pain! It's so tormently, I know what experience you now
All what I need from you, just one word, tell me it loud
Say just Yes! And you will be most happy man in my world!
I'll make conditions for life, but something holds you in your world

My world is so fair with you, there us no any envy and lie
Take my hand and come with me, you'll be better it is my desire
But what I see! You shake your head from side to side, you tell No; again
Why you don't want to stay with me - with your master in world of daydreams?
Pray your GOD! But - is the answer, he doesn't pay attention on you!
I can solve your problems at once, but you turn to me your back!

Tell me why do you want to go from me
I'm your time, you're not without me
So break your pride, and reach out your hand
Come together, you'll be like infant
Without problems, without experience, without failures, without troubles
You'll live like emperor in your perfect palace
But choose the life in your native world!

Pray your GOD! But no; - is the answer, he doesn't pay attention on you!
I can solve your problems at once, but you turn to me your back!
Turn your back!


UNANSWERED

Why do I see these eyes?
Why they are so helpless?
Why youth uses drugs?
Answers that I'll never get!

Why death is so young?
Why rivers are full of blood?
Why mothers' faces are still wet?
Why parents bury their own sons?
Why peace is result of war?
Answers that I'll never get!

Come on rise up your arms!
Transform it into fists
Leave your indifference
How can you watch at it with out compassion?

Why do I see there are so much not born infants?
Why do I see the needing help in their sight?
Why do I see orphans around myself?
Life is a trial, but nobody will survive!

Violence and beating, tears and bleeding
Nazism and racism are ways to the death
Brutal relation with human society
What is the reason? I can't understand

Travails and sufferings, hopeless and despairs
Absorption in depression, the end is near
Authority takes lives, avidity blinds eyes
My patience is over, I want it to stop!

I want it to stop, cause patience is over
I want it to stop, cause end is near
I want it to stop, and make it clear
I want to stop this mad disorder!

Why do they kill? Maybe for pleasure
Why do they live? Maybe for murder
Why don't they hear the voice of mercy?
Answers that I will never get!


NEVER SURRENDER

Hate rises inside
Inside my eyes
When I see these broken hopes
Rage rushes from
From my heart
My soul is full of aggression
I have to fight
Against'em all
'Cause liberation's so main
I never will
Haul down my arms
I'll struggle till the end

I'll never allow
Humiliate myself
I'll never allow
Dignity rubs in....

This is my faith
My destiny
And I will not retreat
They want to stop
And smash all us
Delete from Earth's face
I never will lose courage
This war just begins
And I will compress
My palms into fists
And will fight till the death

I'll never allow
Humiliate my self
I'll never allow
Dignity rub in dirt

I'll never allow
Humiliate my self
I'll never allow
Dignity rub in dirt

Rise your fists to fucking air
Make your wish to get a win
Don't forget that we're together
Reach your aim in anyway

I never will surrender
I will fight till the end
I'll lose my blood and get pain but
I'll be independ!

I never will surrender
I will fight till the end
I'll lose my blood and get pain but
I'll be independ!


WHITE COAL

From the time when I opened my eyes
I feel some difference inside me
I can't describe it precisely
But this feeling makes me free

Everyone looks at me like on alter
Like human at virgin nature
World around me is so equal
Like a two drops of water

What is it? Maybe you can explain me
My body is stuffed by new sense
This symbiosis operates me
Impression of different substance

Feel myself like a nature flower
Among others artificial
But it's not the reason of despair
I will go till the end

I did what I wanted to do and
I'll do what I want to do
You can judge if are not a sinner
Otherwise shut the fuck up!
And let your opinion with yourself!!!

Hiç yorum yok: