29 Aralık 2013

Cidesphere 2000 Dying In Confusion (EP)

Cidesphere

Dying In Confusion (EP)


2000

01 Who Am I?
02 Fatal Resurrection
03 Twisted Reality


WHO AM I?

I returned from hell to this world
Now I free, but I wonder,
only one thing I can't describe
only wonder who am I???
A psyco, maybe a nightmare
only wonder I don't know
who am I
show me way
saint or an evil maybe I'm an angel
or unstopable killing machine...
king or a slave, a genius or an idiot
I wonder who am I???
good and evil
life and death
pain and pleasure
god and satan
noting I can identify in my mind or
I know everything perhaps I'm god
why I believed to all lies and
why I couldn't know nothing
no obsession for love and live
I see no fate
I see no chance.
life filled me with the pain
but I won't obey their fucking orders
hell was in the world now i know i was nothing as past
no love, no life, no fate only killing
only cut, only crucify, only liquify but no mercy
bring them all for butchery
this is a rebel against to satan
i'll pierce all there bodies
i'll send them all to hell


FATAL RESURRECTION

Fear in their eyes
all are them waits me
i'm ready for massacre
desecration,suffocation
inhuman madness of the real torture
Fatal resurrection
no one can dissect me
total destruction
Never ending my hatred
i'll pierce all their fucking bodies
you see me at your nightmares
after killing you a silence
Now i'll swow you real torture
real dimension of the killing art
suffocate your body
liquify your skin
why you can't say me something
I can't control myself
i can't control only kill!!!
Fear in their eyes all are waits me
i'm ready for massacre
desecration,suffocation
fatal resurrection
Don't stop butchery!!!


TWISTED REALITY

In a cold winter night my mind is burning
screams can not tear the silence of night
now i remember many years ago
unbelievable memories of my old life
twisted reality i can't understand
why i only lived like a slave
aaaaarrrghhh...!! god please save me
from this great suffer
domination, everybody has dominated me
suffocation so many times i have suffocated
twisted reality i can't understand
why i only lived like a slave
aaaaarrrghhh...!! god please save me
from this great suffer
domination, everybody has dominated me
suffocation so many times i have suffocated
in a cold winter night my mind is burning
screams can tear the silence of night.

Hiç yorum yok: