29 Aralık 2013

Ezayah 2010 The Morning Star

Ezayah

The Morning Star


2010 Apr

01 The Morning Star
02 Ay Çocuğu
03 Within The Dimensions I Travel
04 Raise Your Hands Though Darkness
05 Hep Siyah
06 Açık Rüya
07 Oceans Apart


THE MORNING STAR

The morning star
In my hand
In the sorrow I feel the end

Burning,
My soul my eyes
Showing the Gates I have never been
Within the law of five

Entire universe is mental
And all things are same above and below
Nothing stands still and all things are moving
vibrating the universe

we all become as dual and all has poles
and all this words flow inside and outside
towards the sun, towards the darkness
we hail!!!!


AY ÇOCUĞU

Ay çocuğu
Tut gücü elinde!
Sür atı
Rüzgar üstünde!
Her taraf kanlar içinde
Gün doğarken
Evren içimde...

Yeniden.....
Yeniden.....
Yeniden.....
Yeniden.....

Ay doğacak


WITH THE DIMENSIONS I TRAVEL

Dreaming! inside me
Inside the truth I see
I can feel the fairies
Flying all over me

Ezayah lead them, lead them through the gate
Let the war begins
With the dimensions I travel

Raise your wings again
From oceans to sky
Find the ones diseased
Bury them in darkness

Gods! I call you
To shed you light on me
So that my blood will shine
On the path of existence


RAISE YOUR HANDS THROUGH DARKNESS

Whispering your name
Finding you on stars
With the moon its so bright today
Never let me die alone.

Raise your hands through darkness
Take me to a unknown place please
With my pain and my....... sorrow!!!!!!


HEP SİYAH

Hep siyah...

Dünyam...
Karanlık..
Bedenim yok artık..
Yıldızlar rehberim

Hep siyah! Hep Siyah...

Nasıl uçsam?
Nasıl görsem seni


AÇIK RÜYA

Ormanın içinden bak bir kez gör
Yaprağın üstünde bir damla ol
Gördün mü, Hissettin mi,
Ellerin gökteyken?
Varlığın üstümde uçarken.


OCEANS APART

Instrumental

Hiç yorum yok: