29 Aralık 2013

Hell's Army 2002 Destroying Terror (Demo)

Hell's Army

Destroying Terror (Demo)


2002 N.L.S.

01 Baphomet's War
02 Anti - God


BAPHOMET'S WAR

and war has come
baphomet called his wariors
getting together
prepare your weapons
rise your hatred

wariors regrup
hate inside them
warmth increased
baphometh whisper again

fight
kill
destroy them

victory of darkness
mercy of hatred
scream of night
getting together
in baphometh war

fight
kill
destroy them


ANTI - GOD

if god is true
im wrong
if god is good
im bad

if god gives us heaven
i worthy hell
i fight against him
digusting created world
full of lie in books
and thousand faceless

if these are good person
im bad
im apart from them
my hatred's getting bigger(nefretim buyudukce buyuyor)
inside me

what feeling what pain
what an invisible truth
no one is my book
i tell its
when god destroys me
i send upon my poison
life is war
wars mean anti religion

Hiç yorum yok: