29 Aralık 2013

Decaying Purity 2006 Rehearsal Promo 2006

Decaying Purity

Rehearsal Promo 2006


2006

01 Causing Mass Carnage
02 Mass Decapitation
03 Drowning By Sense Of Perversion


CAUSING MASS CARNAGE

I was comissioned for the carnage
To make this world unbearable
All Authority belongs to me,
Let your god show itself
Escaping from me is not a solution
You are just humans,
You can't withstand me
I'll embrace your bodies with fire
Your life is as thin as paper,
It will burn and reduces to ashes,
I'll watch your forsaken flesh
As it rips away from your bones
Your screams as you burn and your suffering
Will make you live a life of hell in this world
Until your organs are reduces to ashes
Until your bones are turned to dust
In the end, your burned flesh will smell
And I will be satisfied by this
All of your good deeds are
Causing mass carnage


MASS DECAPITATION

you love suffering
i'm drilling your bones
hanging you up on the ceiling with ropes
you are parallel to the floor
and each drop of blood is inflaming you
you're trying to tempt me by the cuts on your body
i'm raping and cutting you
you must accept me as your new god
you climax by me, don't you desire this?
you are a slave to me
enhance your sense,in every second
your breathing is too fast
i'm placing my hands on the wounds on your body
intercoursing with your freak body is driving me mad
i'm wrapping you in barbed wire, so the perversion climaxes
suffering is suitable for you
you are no longer his slave, you should serve him as you burn
you love suffering, you're drowning by sense of perversion

DROWNING BY SENSE OF PERVERSION

i want to see them beheaded
when they're headless how beautiful they are
beautiful,beautiful
painting the ground with your own blood
watching your beheaded bodies
real orgasm
tearing out your worthless brains and sending them to your creator
go to hell, go to hell
seeing your behaded bodies cooking in the fire

(Malik)
you can't, reach your god
there's no salvation
i'll tear off your heads
i'll pull out your brains
your eyes, your teeth
i'll separate them all from body
until your skull remains
i'll do it with pleasure


watch your fucking
fluttering bodies
with your own eyes
suffer forever

Hiç yorum yok: