15 Aralık 2013

Valefor 2010 Screams Of Suicide

Valefor

Screams Of Suicide


2010 Rigorism Production

01 Silent Melancholy
02 Screams Of Suicide
03 Lifes Belongs To Darkness
04 The Tears Of Isolation
05 Death Smelling Loneliness
06 Cursed Ceremony


SILENT MELANCHOLY

Nights are cold again,
The sky is crashing on me again.
Instilling darkness into my veins.

I watch you with spiritlessness
What an innocence,
What a silence and an opaque.
Just like the corpse drawn blood...


SCREAMS OF SUICIDE

I found you in blind shafts
I met your face when you hanging
On the gallows pole

Everything had deleted from yourself
The last one that you couldnt forget,
The bloody past had not deleted from your eyes.


LIFES BELONGS TO DARKNESS

I'm on the threshold of being lost again,
I've broken off my connections with life,
Searching death with my hands blooded,
Coming closer to the darkness beyond life everytime…

Calling me everytime,
Crushing in its cold
My breathe stops
When I talking shelter in its darkness
I'm admiting my soul,
To its cold that breaking my body into pieces…
With last tear from my eyes,
I'm saying to farewell my life.


THE TEARS OF ISOLATION

I vomited my anger to the world
Saved my loneliness inside
To nobody can take it from me
Hearken the voice of Valefor
To save me in it's kingdom.

I refuged my loneliness silently
It showed me my way, lightened it
Loneliness of my soul brought me to death,
One step closer…
I reached the endless pain
When my last breath.


DEATH SMELLING LONELINESS

Shatter the fear in your heart.
Listen to the screams of dead.
Obtain a place from tombs of hell for yourself.

Now I am walking on the road, to death..
...a dark, misty road.
...opened the fog curtains out my front, one by one…
…get the stairs of death, one by one…
I keep walking nonstop to
Where I become tranquil.

Bodies, pending for death..
...pinches between screaming souls
But you can not hear this,
You can not feel in your marrows.
They a little more closely, to the endless loneliness…

Can you dress me death?
Can you show yourself to me for the last time
At that night?
When saying farewell to life
When the cold penetrating my body.
When I see the death in my dreams.
Touch me, last time.
And take my death smelling soul to the place,
Where you will have return


CURSED CEREMONY

Hopes left behind closed doors.
Cursed souls fed with the bleeding wrists.
Shaking bodies hanged on the nape of burning cold.
The fog that collapsed after the gloomy day,
Is grayed with its all ego now.
Twilight was born from illusions.

Hiç yorum yok: